Visit one of nature’s marvels. A National Park that has more than earned its World Heritage Site status. With its landscapes, diverse colours, wild animals and improbable geographical features, all capped by Mount Teide, the park is the big star of this excursion.
- Activity duration: approximately 8 hours.
- Available languages: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese.
- Days available: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Schedule: 9.15 am to 5.00 pm (approx.).
- Round trip transport from your accommodation or nearby point
- Departure from Puerto de la Cruz
- Confirmation: instant.
- Booking confirmation: printed and digital versions accepted.
- Children admitted: 3 - 11-year-olds.
- Cancellation: full refund up to 24-hours in advance.
- Recommendations: bring water to drink something during the excursion. We also recommend that you bring a coat, comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen.
- The meeting point is in Puerto de la Cruz but the experience includes return transport from your accommodation or a nearby point. If you prefer, you can head to the meeting point independently.
Full itinerary of the VIP Teide − Masca Tour
Departure from Puerto de la Cruz | San Pedro Viewpoint | Icod de los Vinos | Drago de Icod | Garachico | Masca | Santiago del Teide | Restaurant | Chío | Pico Viejo | Teide National Park | Roques de García | La Palma Viewpoint | La Orotava | Puerto de la Cruz