The jewel in the crown of the island’s natural attractions, this park has paths and routes among laurel forests from the Tertiary period. Wherever you look as you travel by Jeep, you’re certain to be amazed. It’ll be a long time before you forget this green paradise.
- Activity duration: 8 hours, approximately.
- Available languages: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese.
- Days available: Wednesday and Saturday (English), Tuesday and Friday (German), and Thursday (Spanish and French). Ask us for other languages.
- Schedule: 8.30 am to 6.45 pm (approx.).
- Departure from Playa de las Américas (southern departures) or Puerto de la Cruz (northern departures).
- Transport in caravan of minivans.
- Ferry from Tenerife to La Gomera: you’ll need your identity document or passport to travel on the ferry, passengers are not admitted on board without it.
- Stop to eat at the Abrante Viewpoint.
- Confirmation: instant.
- Pick-up: the experience includes return transport from your accommodation or nearby point.
- Booking confirmation: printed and digital versions accepted.
- Children admitted: 3 - 11-year-olds.
- Cancellation: full refund up to 24-hours in advance.
- Notes: you’ll be informed about the collection from your accommodation when you make the booking.
- Recommendations: bring water and something to eat in your rucksack as a snack during the excursion. We also recommend that you bring a coat, comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen.
- The meeting points are Playa de las Américas or Puerto de la Cruz but the experience includes return transport from your accommodation or a nearby point. If you prefer, you can head to one of the meeting points independently.
Full itinerary of the VIP Tour: La Gomera
The itinerary is the same for departures from Puerto de la Cruz or Playa de las Américas. If your excursion starts at Puerto de la Cruz, the first stop on route to La Gomera is the meeting point at Playa de las Américas, where the ferry sets off from. When your excursion has finished, you’ll be transported back to Puerto de la Cruz.
Meeting points in Playa de las Américas or Puerto de la Cruz | Los Cristianos dock | San Sebastián | Igualero | Chipude | Pottery Centre | Vallehermoso Viewpoint | Arure | Laguna Grande | Restaurant | Juego de Bolas | Visitors’ Centre | Agulo | Hermigua | Hermigua Viewpoint | Aloe Vera farm | San Sebastián | Playa de las Américas