Visit one of nature’s marvels. A National Park that has more than earned its World Heritage Site status. With its landscapes, diverse colours, wild animals and improbable geographical features, all capped by Mount Teide, the park is the big star of this excursion.
- Activity duration: 9 hours
- Available languages: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese.
- Days available: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Schedule: 9.15 am to 6.15 pm (approx.).
- Departure from Playa de las Américas.
- Transport in caravan of minivans.
- Stop to eat in a restaurant in La Orotava
- Confirmation: instant.
- Pick-up: the experience includes return transport from your accommodation or nearby point.
- Booking confirmation: printed and digital versions accepted.
- Children admitted: 3 - 11-year-olds.
- Cancellation: full refund up to 24-hours in advance.
- Notes: you’ll be informed about the collection from your accommodation when you make the booking.
- Recommendations: bring a coat, comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen.
- The meeting point is in Playa de las Américas but the experience includes return transport from your accommodation or a nearby point. If you prefer, you can head to the meeting point independently.
Full itinerary of the VIP Tenerife Island Tour
Meeting point in Playa de las Américas | Guía de Isora | Santiago del Teide | Masca | Buenavista del Norte | Los Silos | Banana plantation | Garachico | Icod de los Vinos | El Drago | San Juan de la Rambla | La Orotava | Restaurant | Casa de los Balcones | Rosa de Piedra Viewpoint | Mount Teide | Roques de García | Vilaflor | Playa de las Américas