The experience also takes you to Arona, a town that combines sea and mountains like nowhere else. We’ll drive through this spectacular area where the Atlantic meets the coast and be infected by the high spirits and good life enjoyed by the people of this delightful town, the capital of the area.
- Activity duration: 7 hours
- Available languages: Spanish, English, and German.
- Days available: Thursday
- Schedule: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm (approx.).
- Departure from Playa de las Américas.
- Transport in caravan of minivans.
- Stop to eat in a restaurant
- Confirmation: instant.
- Pick-up: the experience includes return transport from your accommodation or nearby point.
- Booking confirmation: printed and digital versions accepted.
- Children admitted: 3 - 11-year-olds.
- Cancellation: full refund up to 24-hours in advance.
- Notes: you’ll be informed about the collection from your accommodation when you make the booking.
- Recommendations: bring a coat, comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen.
- The meeting point is in Playa de las Américas but the experience includes return transport from your accommodation or a nearby point. If you prefer, you can head to the meeting point independently.
Full itinerary of the Taste of Tenerife VIP Tour - Tenerife South
Meeting point in Playa de las Américas | Guaza | San Lorenzo Valley | La Centinela Viewpoint | San Miguel | Charco del Pino moringa farm | Wineries in Villa de Arico | Arico coast | Güímar | Restaurant | Aloe Vera plantation | Playa de las Américas