City declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Located by the rolling Atlantic, its legends and history will captivate you with every step you take. Feel the magic as you wander its streets and soak up the atmosphere of a truly unique city.
- Activity duration: 8 hours approximately
- Available languages: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese.
- Days available: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Schedule: 9.15 am to 5.30 pm (approx.).
- Departure from Playa de las Américas (southern departures) or from Puerto de la Cruz (northern departures).
- Transport in caravan of minivans.
- Stop to eat in a restaurant in Taganana
- Confirmation: instant.
- Pick-up: the experience includes return transport from your accommodation or nearby point.
- Booking confirmation: printed and digital versions accepted.
- Children admitted: 3 - 11-year-olds.
- Cancellation: full refund up to 24-hours in advance.
- Notes: you’ll be informed about the collection from your accommodation when you make the booking.
- Recommendations: bring a coat, comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen.
- The meeting points are Playa de las Américas or Puerto de la Cruz but the experience includes return transport from your accommodation or a nearby point. If you prefer, you can head to one of the meeting points independently.
Full itinerary of the VIP Tour: Anaga − La Laguna
Meeting points in Playa de las Américas or Puerto de la Cruz | San Cristóbal de La Laguna | Santa Cruz de Tenerife | Las Teresitas Beach | Anaga | Taganana | Restaurant | Pico del Inglés Viewpoint | Monte de Las Mercedes | Meeting points in Playa de las Américas or Puerto de la Cruz