Visit one of nature’s marvels. A National Park that has more than earned its World Heritage Site status. With its landscapes, diverse colours, wild animals and improbable geographical features, all capped by Mount Teide, the park is the big star of this excursion.
- Activity duration: approximately 7 hours.
- Available languages: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian and Dutch.
- Days available: Monday to Saturday, both included
- Schedule: 9.15 am to 4.30 pm
- Round trip transport from your accommodation or nearby point
- Departure from Playa de las Américas
- Confirmation: instant.
- Booking confirmation: printed and digital versions accepted.
- Children admitted: 3 - 11-year-olds.
- Cancellation: full refund up to 24-hours in advance.
- Recommendations: bring water to drink something during the excursion. We also recommend that you bring a coat, comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen.
- The meeting point is in Playa de las Américas but the experience includes return transport from your accommodation or a nearby point. If you prefer, you can head to the meeting point independently.
Full itinerary of the Jeep Safari Teide + Masca
Departure from Playa de las Américas | La Camella | La Escalona Viewpoint | Arona | Vilaflor | Teide National Park | Roques de García | Pico Viejo | Aripe-Chirche Viewpoint | Chío | Tamaimo | Santiago del Teide | Masca Viewpoint | Masca | Arguayo | Guía de Isora | Playa de las Américas