You can count on the fingers of one hand the places in Tenerife that still have Masca’s traditional charm. This picturesque hamlet is the best example of native Canary Islands architecture and you’ll love visiting it on this excursion. Masca is a truly special place in Tenerife.
- Activity duration: approximately 7 hours.
- Available languages: Spanish, English, German, French, Italiana and Dutch.
- Days available: Wednesday.
- Schedule: 9.15 am to 4.30 pm (approx.).
- Round trip transport from your accommodation or nearby point
- Departure from Puerto de la Cruz
- Confirmation: instant.
- Booking confirmation: printed and digital versions accepted.
- Children admitted: 3 - 11-year-olds.
- Cancellation: full refund up to 24-hours in advance.
- Recommendations: bring water to drink something during the excursion. We also recommend that you bring a coat, comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen.
- The meeting point is in Puerto de la Cruz but the experience includes return transport from your accommodation or a nearby point. If you prefer, you can head to the meeting point independently.
Full itinerary of our excursion: Masca by Jeep Safari
Departure from Puerto de la Cruz | Los Realejos | Icod el Alto | La Corona | Montes de la Guancha | Garachico | Los Silos | Buenavista | El Palmar | Las Portelas | Masca | Santiago del Teide | Erjos | El Tanque | Camellos Center | Garachico Viewpoint | Icod de los Vinos | Drago de Icod | Puerto de la Cruz