Located under one of the cleanest skies in the world. Cliffs and natural pools in one of the most spectacular corners of El Hierro, set among fields, precipitous rock faces and the waters of the Atlantic.
- Activity duration: 8-9 hours
- Available languages: Spanish, English, German, French and Italian.
- Days available: Wednesday
- Schedule: ferry departs at 7.50 am and returns at 5.30 pm to Playa de las Américas.
- Departure from Playa de las Américas
- Transport in caravan of Jeeps
- Ferry from Tenerife to El Hierro: you’ll need your identity document or passport to travel on the ferry, passengers are not admitted on board without it.
- Stop to eat in a local restaurant
- Confirmation: instant.
- Pick-up: the experience includes return transport from your accommodation or nearby point.
- Booking confirmation: printed and digital versions accepted.
- Children admitted: 3 - 11-year-olds.
- Cancellation: full refund up to 24-hours in advance.
- Notes: you’ll be informed about the collection time from your accommodation when you make the booking. You need your identity document/passport to board the ferry. Please make sure you bring it with you or you won’t be allowed on board.
- Recommendations: bring water and something to eat in your rucksack as a snack during the excursion. We also recommend that you bring a coat, comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen.
- The meeting point is in Playa de las Américas but the experience includes return transport from your accommodation or a nearby point. If you prefer, you can head to the meeting point independently.
Full itinerary of the Jeep Safari El Hierro excursion
Departure from Playa de las Américas | Puerto de la Estaca | Valverde | Tiñor | San Andrés | Hoya de Fireba | Frontera | El Golfo | Las Puntas | Guarazoca | Mirador de la Peña | Erese | Mocanal | Puerto de la Estaca | Playa de las Américas